Who doesn't like using smartphones? In this day and age, not using a smartphone is almost like a handicap for a working professional. However, no matter the worth or the quality of our smartphones, without charged batteries, they are of no use than being a ridiculously heavy paperweight. Thankfully, we have power banks to charge our smartphones on the go, but choosing the correct power bank for your phone is no less a task either. We present to you some quick tips that would help you choose one.
1. First and foremost, you need to know about the battery size and the charger specifications of your smartphone. You would find it printed on the battery and the charger or on the box in which your cell was packed.
2. The power bank that you buy should at least have the same size as our device battery. This would ensure that your battery gets fully charged at least once with the Portable power bank. However, if your phone frequently runs out of battery, get the highest mAh power bank that you can afford so that you have enough battery stored for emergencies.
3. The output voltage of the Portable power bank should be equal to or higher than that of your device.
4. Depending upon the number of devices you carry, look for the number of ports and cables that your Portable power bank should come with. This would let you charge more than one device at a time, saving you time.
5. To ensure safety of your costly smartphones, choose a power bank that comes with a power-cut power in the event of a short circuit.
6. For a longer life of your Portable power bank, look for the auto-cut feature in your bank. This would prevent it from getting overcharged.
7.Sometimes, it is useful to spend a little to save you further costs. Always go with a branded power bank from a trusted seller. Avoid being fooled by tall claims and regretting later. A portable power bank can cost your beloved smartphone.